Teaching
Speaking Skills in English Language using Classroom Activities in Secondary
School Level in Eldoret Municipality, Kenya
journal by: Benter Oseno Gudu
SSN 2222-1735
In this article I’d like to talk about CAR(classroom
action research) that could be important method that I’ll use in my future
thesis. This article is about teaching speaking using classroom activities in
Kenya and researcher exploit it from Krashen’s (1985).
There is a statement in this article that globally majority of high school
graduates cannot speak English language properly. Even the bright students who
get high scores in written examinations are unable to express themselves orally
in English language. That’s make my eyes open that speak English in global high
school cannot be underestimated, most of student is afraid to speak in from of
class and teacher can’t let their afraid become permanent. Discussion has number
one in the classroom activities number two is dramatization and third is song. Teacher
use it because it’s popular and can be applied in any class situation. But in
my opinion that popular technique can’t improve all of student’s speaking skill
because there always be a parasite that just depend on their friend and cannot
improve their vocabulary. After I’ve
read this article I know now popular technique cannot be used to improve much,
but I hope in the future I can improve other technique that can improve their
speaking and make them remember my technique after they graduated.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar